For all that don’t know what this is, we call this Hackepeter or Mett and it is very yummy. It is made from raw pork (in some places beef). Yes, you read that right “RAW PORK”. Most people would freak out about this but if you ask Germans most will tell you how delicious this is. Pork in Germany is checked when butchered for trichinosis and once cleared inspection can be consumed raw. Keep in mind that you are eating raw meat and you are always doing so at your own risk. Would I try this anywhere else besides Germany? Probably not, since I don’t know what the standards are.
Fresh Bread to your Door! Order Now!
Top rated products
- Santa - Incense Burner by Christian Ulbricht Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Santa with Sack and Ginger Bread Cookies (Natural) - Incense Burner by Christian Ulbricht
- German Black Forest Cuckoo Clock with Music/Chimes $80.00
- Assorted Scents Large Incense by Knox
- Snowmen Christmas Pyramid $158.00