Established in 1928, the Deutsches Haus was formed as a benevolent and social organization that evolved from the Deutsche Gesellschaft von New Orleans and several other Deutsche groups. The Deutsche Gesellschaft, whose origins dated back to 1848, provided support for the numerous German immigrants in the New Orleans area, providing them meals and housing, helping them find employment, and assisting them in reaching their ultimate destination in the United States and assisting in become US Citizens.
- : 3:00 pm - 12:00 amMon3:00 pm - 11:00 pmTue3:00 pm - 11:00 pmWed3:00 pm - 11:00 pmThu3:00 pm - 11:00 pmFri3:00 pm - 12:00 amSat1:00 pm - 12:00 amSun11:00 am - 7:00 pm
A look at some of the final moments of Oktoberfest 2019!! Thanks for all of the visitors, volunteers, and sponsors that made this event so incredible!! Please don’t forget to visit us during regular business hours for our German classes, music and cultural events, or just to visit the bar!
Gepostet von Deutsches Haus am Samstag, 19. Oktober 2019
Address: 1700 Moss Street
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Top rated products
Santa - Incense Burner by Christian Ulbricht
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- German Black Forest Cuckoo Clock by Engstler $243.00
- German Black Forest Cuckoo Clock with Music/Chimes $80.00
- German Black Forest Cuckoo Clock with Music/Chimes $104.00
- Weatherhouse by Engstler $45.00