The River Rhein has its origin in the glaciers of the St. Gotthard Mountains of Switzerland. It then winds its way through many of Germany's most beautiful areas until it empties into the North Sea in the Netherlands. One of the most famous areas touched by the river is called "Rheinland". Extending from the cities of Mainz, through Ruedesheim, to Cologne, the Rheinland has some of the most historic cities, castles and exquisite vineyards.
The history and beauty of the Rheinland is mirrored in many old folk songs still sung by the old and young all over Germany. Our wish is to bring some of this warmth and cordial atmosphere to our guests here at the Rheinland Restaurant.
- Monday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Tuesday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Wednesday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Thursday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Friday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Saturday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Sunday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
Location on MapGet Direction
|Address||208 North Main Street, Independence, Missouri 64050, USA|