French * German.
French as in Alsace, and German as in Bavaria.
Alsace has been much disputed by Germany and France. Even located in France for most of its history, is more reminiscent of the Black Forest across the Rhine River. Alsatian cuisine by overwhelming presence of pork, goose fat, duck, choucroute with sauerkraut, sausages, chicken, trout gives a distinctive flavor. The romance between Alsatian and Bavarian Cuisine is indisputable.
- Monday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Tuesday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Wednesday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Thursday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Friday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Saturday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
- Sunday : 09:00 AM-05:00 PM
Location on MapGet Direction
|Address||281 Third Ave., New York, New York 10010, USA|